Disney is Making a Live Action/CG ‘Rescue Rangers’ Movie. Wait, What?
I haven’t seen the Smurfs or Chipmunk movies because they look like horrible abominations and I feel like I have to sit through a trailer for one every other time I go to the movies. But, they seem to make a shitton of money and it looks like Disney wants to get a piece of that pie by using one of the most beloved cartoons from my childhood, Chip n Dale’s Rescue Rangers. I feel conflicted.
- Rescue Rangers getting popular again means it’s more likely for shows like Ducktales and Gummi Bears to make comebacks
- It could be really fun if done by people who loved the show
- The theme song is bitchin
- It will probably suck
- The director is very inexperienced
- It’s live action/cg hybrid
- The theme song will probably be covered by some horrible band
Seriously, why live action/CG? Rescue Rangers would look awesome as a straight CG movie. The Rescue Rangers didn’t get involved with humans much anyway, it was mostly other animals. Oh well, maybe it won’t be the worst thing ever.